- Durable Fabrics: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella® and DuraCord® Fabrics are resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- DuraCord® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Oak Spreader Bar: Oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The spreader bars are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Non-absorbent Padding: Polyester fiberfill batting lines the inside of the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
|Bed Length||6 ft. 10 in.|
|Brand||Pawleys Island Hammocks|
|Hanging Distance||14-16 ft.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Size||13 ft. L x 55 in. W|
|Hardware||Includes (2) Zinc-plated chains and (2) Tree hooks|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Care||Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush|