- HDuraCord® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian hardwood, similar to teak, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Double-Latch Weave: Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope bed itself. We use 15% more rope than most of our competitors
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in Greenville, NC using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
|Hanging Distance||14-16 ft.|
|Bed Length||6 ft. 10 in.|
|Rope||3 ply (8mm total)|
|Accommodates||2 or more|
|Hardware||(2) Zinc-plated chains and (2) Tree hooks|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Care||Clorox-type wipes or a soft bristle brush with a mild cleanser are ideal for this product|