When it comes to maintaining warmth on extra cold days in the backcountry or at the resort, look no further than the Men's Axino Insulated Knicker to step up to the challenge. This lightweight baselayer features a boot-length construction that makes the most of your body heat, while the elastic waist band features an internal drawcord for a personalized fit. Furthermore, the Axino offers furnace-like fervor thanks to its lightweight, yet durable Fortius Air material, which is backed up by Coreloft Continuous insulation to provide a high warmth-to-weigh ratio. A DWR treatment fends off moisture-build up and precipitation, and the Permeair lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly, so you're able to keep on keepin' on, no matter the conditions.
- A warm, 3/4-length baselayer knicker for snowsports
- External fabric is lightweight and durable for longevity
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Waistband features a drawcord for personalized fit
Runs Small Size Up