This team favorite blends Burton's top technologies with a mid-range flex that's 100% freestyle-focused.
A pro favorite season after season, the men's Burton Malavita Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings have carved out a reputation for their ability handle any terrain on the mountain. The low-profile design and straps work together to create a gapless, boot-hugging connection that gives you the control you need to push your riding. The Re:Flex edition is universally compatible with every major snowboard brand on the market.
- Ankle Strap: Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response (leather colorway uses Leather ReactStrap instead of Asym Hammockstrap)
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Cushioning: AutoCANT FullBed cushioning system is compatible with the Re:Flex mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue. B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Mounting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Hi-Back: Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort. Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightning fast response. The Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Forward Lean: Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Buckles: Double Take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.