The answer for all conditions with lightweight design and a longer, more tailored look that fits in from snow to street.
Eco-conscious insulation, bold style, and a tailored fit make the men's Burton Peasy Jacket a modern benchmark for the classic rider-inspired look. Its two-layer DRYRIDE fabrications will block the worst winter weather. The team-favorite fit gives the overly baggy look the boot while still offering the added length you're looking for. Ideal for every day of the season, it goes the extra mile with a stacked list of features, included critically-taped seams, goggles/sound pocket, and a helmet-compatible attached Contour hood.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered bicep pass pocket, and mesh dump pocket