Lightweight true twin performance tuned to the ride-everything style of top pros like Mark McMorris.
Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the men's Burton Process Snowboard is Mark McMorris' pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. Featuring PurePop camber for a forgiving yet snappy feel, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it. The Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or precise control of PurePop camber.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: Behind team rider Mark McMorris’ chill demeanor and effortless style is a powerful competitor. In keeping with the happy bears theme on the Process, the panda shares McMorris’ laid back but lethal style. After some UV exposure, the Yin Yang symbol glows in the dark, highlighting the balance of his easy-going style and intense competitive mindset.
3-YEAR WARRANTY - SNOWBOARDS
All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
- BEND: PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- SHAPE: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- FLEX: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- CORE: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred BASE: Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- BOARD MOUNT: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings