Burton Women's Amora Anorak Parka
Inspired anorak design with waterproof protection, the right pockets, and on-snow features for hitting the mountain.
Pockets. Style. Weather protection. It's all by design in the women's Burton Amora Anorak. Inspired by the raw and natural beauty of the Icelandic landscape, it blends refined materials with utilitarian function. It's fully on-snow ready with pit zips, a pant interface, and loads of pockets for music, goggles and all your must-have stuff.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric nylon and polyester blend fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] with DRYRIDE two-layer polyester ribbed stretch panels at back and top of sleeves is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Side-entry zipper; PFC-free DWR coating
- Attached Contour hood with front and rear adjustment is helmet compatible; Snag-free neckline
- Pit zip vents; Adjustable cuffs
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustment; Jacket-to-pant interface loops
- Chest pockets with hook-and-loop closure, interior mesh dump pocket, kangaroo microfleece hand-warmer pockets with interior card pocket, zippered media and goggles pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, and zippered sleeve pass pocket