The Armstrong Hoody is both comfortable and durable, with Cordura® fabric reinforcement at high-abrasion areas. A down-filled hood keeps you warm when needed, and if the temperature rises, it's packable into the left pocket for easy carrying.
True to size.
Considered a Slim fit; fitted through the chest, armholes and sides.
You'll be plenty warm throughout the year with the 750-fill-power duck down inside this ultralight nylon hooded jacket. This one's ideal for adventure-seekers who need a packable, convertible style that compresses into a travel pillow. With fleece-lined pockets to warm the hands quickly and adjustable drawcords at the hood, you can be ensured cozy comfort that blocks chilly winds and cold fronts as you go.
- 28" front length; 31" back length (size Medium)
- Two-way front-zip closure with snap placket
- Stand collar; adjustable drawstring down-filled hood
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction lock in heat and keep sleeves in place during active use
- Front zip-welt pockets; interior pockets; security pocket that doubles as a pack pocket
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Cordura® fabric on elbows, shoulders, cuffs and pockets for added durability at high-abrasion areas
- Reflective details at back for visibility for low-light conditions
- Lined, with 750-fill-power down
- 100% nylon
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in Canada