Drizzles and drops be warned, the KO-Z Chukka Splash is ready for it all with seam-sealed stitches, a water-resistant mudguard and 3mm of plush wool lining to keep toes cozy whatever the conditions. The stretch-leather heel collar and oversized rear pull-tab make this soft to the touch weather boot easy to step into. The Vibram® N-Oil Litebase outsole, made with more than 90% natural ingredients provides an eco-conscious and lightweight element along with optimal grip for a variety of conditions.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- • Anatomic medium width performance running last
• EcoTan suede upper lined with 3mm wool
• PFC-free Never Wet® Durable Water Repellent treatment
• Water repellent PU coated leather
• Seam-Sealed stitches
• Ultra-sized rear pull tab for easy entry
• Removable anatomical recycled PU Max Cushion with silky smooth textile top sole
• Xponent Midsole featuring multilayer upcycled EVA Foam with gradient density bringing the softest cushion closest to your feet
• Refined squaretail rear and Meta-Rocker geometry delivers uptempo and propulsive ride
• Vibram® N-Oil Litebase an eco-conscious and lightweight sole with the trademark standard of Vibram quality, grip and performance
• Underfoot Geometry: 118-88-92, 8mm drop, 30-22mm stack height
|U.S. (Men’s)||U.S. (Women’s)||E.U.||U.K.||Japan (CM)|
IF YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES
We recommend you to go a half size up for loose fit, or to go a half size down for tight fit.