Slippers that can take you from bedside to curbside
Women's KO-Z EZ CLOG = Slipper x Sneaker x Ahhh
Perched upon a bouncy aerokush midsole the KO-Z CLOG, gives that WOW feeling all day long. Wrap your feet in curly shearling that fits like a glove and is easy to slip on and off with hidden gore stretch panels. This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Anatomic, gender specific medium width performance running last
- EcoTan premium Twinface Sheepskin, curly shearling, suede leather
- Ergonomic and removable recycled EVA footbed layered with memory foam with gentle arch support and a sculpted toe bar, underneath a plush 5mm looped wool top sole for gentle arch support and moisture management
- Aerokush Midsole with refined squaretail rear, Meta-Rocker, and multilayer recycled gradient density EVA foam bringing the softest cushion closest to your feet
- Looped Wool: Mix of 80% natural wool, 20% recycled polyester
- Ultralight liquid rubber outsole for versatile indoor/outdoor traction
- Underfoot Geometry: 122-90-102, 8mm drop, 30-22mm stack height
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance. The APMA Seal Program was created to inform both podiatric physicians and consumers about products whose quality, safety, and effectiveness allow for normal foot function and promote good foot health.