- Durable Fabrics: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella® and DuraCord® Fabrics are resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- DuraCord® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian Teak hardwood, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Non-absorbent Padding: Polyester fiberfill batting lines the inside of the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in Greenville, NC using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
|Bed Length||6 ft. 10 in.|
|Hanging Distance||13-16 ft.|
|Shipping||USA and Canada|
|Hanging Height||4 ft.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Material||Top Fabric: Sunbrella
Bottom Fabric: DuraCord
|Includes||1 Hammock, 2 Zinc-plated chains, and 2 Tree hooks|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Care||Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush|