- (SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL PILLOW - NOT INCLUDED)
- Durable Fabrics: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic DuraCord® Fabric is resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Polyester Rope: Hand Woven using precision twisting and balance. Over years of evolution, this fiber has become soft to the touch and has great durability outdoors.
- Oak Spreader Bar: Oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The spreader bars are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Non-absorbent Padding: Polyester fiberfill batting lines the inside of the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Assembled in the Carolinas: Assembled using the finest parts and industry-leading techniques.
|Bed Length||6 ft. 8 in.|
|Hanging Height||4 ft.|
|Size||13 ft. x 55 in.|
|Care||Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush|
|Hanging Distance||13-16 ft.|
|Material||Olefin fabric, white oak spreader bars, zinc-plated hardware, polyester rope|
|Hardware||(2) Zinc-plated chains and (2) Tree hooks|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|