Built with two-layer, seam-taped waterproof fabric and lightweight insulation, these Refuge ski pants will keep you warm and dry out in the snowy winter wonderland. Internal snow gaiters help keep the snow out whether you're crisscrossing the resort or dropping into a deep powder run through the trees. Skip lunch and maximize the number of runs you can get in before the lifts close—zippered pockets all over the Refuge pants give you more than enough places to stash gear and snacks to keep break times to a minimum.
- Marmot NanoPro™ is a lightweight and breathable waterproof coating technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out for high-performance usage in extremely wet conditions
- 100% seam-taped construction gives you complete leakproof confidence and added waterproof protection so water will never penetrate your jacket in wet conditions
- Cordura® Scuff Guards are abrasion-, tear-, and scuff-resistant for added durability and toughness
- Water-resistant zippered leg vents allow you to regulate airflow to your pants while staying dry
- Water-resistant hand and thigh pocket zippers keeps valuables and small stowed items dry when venturing into wet conditions.
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zippered fly gives you customizable fit and comfort
- lower leg hem zippers make it easy to take your pants on and off over shoes and ski or snowboard boots
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic ensures snow stays out of your boots and lower extremities