Extremely warm and cozy, the Denali jacket mixes high functionality with a modern vibe. With a detachable fur collar and fur lining, it is the perfect choice for those mountain getaways.
Down-filled jacket with faux fur lining and a detachable real fur collar. The shell fabric has an inner lamination. Taped seams on shoulders and armholes. The jacket features a hideaway hood and a capacious cargo pocket in front containing a mesh pocket. Throat latch secured by the PJS snap-hook. PJS patch on the left sleeve and reinforced elbow patches. Ribbed cuffs. Zippered side slits and drawstring waist for greater comfort. Two-way front zipper with button-up storm flap.
- Lining:100% polyester
- Fill:90% duck down 10% duck feathers
- Outer jacket:100% polyamide
- Synthetic fur:
- Real fur trim:100% real finn. asiatic raccoon fur
- Fabric wp: 10,000 mm – mvp: 8,400 g/sqm/24hrs.
Temperature rating 3: Super warm coat for cold climates.
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur trim is finnish asiatic raccoon and its origin is finland.
- The fur lining in the hood is rabbit, its origin is china and it is a by-product of the food industry.
- Taped seams (hood, shoulders, armholes).