Light as a feather yet supremely warm: the Gobi Light bomber has all the functional details but with extra lightness. One kilo of softness and an iconic design.
Down-filled bomber with detachable real fur trim on hood. The polyester-polyurethane poplin shell has an inner lamination. Multiple pockets include a capacious cargo pocket in front, containing a mesh pocket, as well as two inner pockets. There is also a zippered pocket on the left sleeve near the PJS patch and the sleeves have reinforced patches at the elbows. Ribbed cuffs and bottom. The hood is adjustable by means of a drawstring. Two-way front zipper and the PJS elastic tape at the neck.
- Lining:100% polyamide
- Fill:90% duck down 10% duck feathers
- 69% polyester 31% polyurethane
- Real fur trim:100% real coyote fur
- Fabric wp: 12,000 mm – mvp: 10,000 g/sqm/24hrs.
Temperature rating 2: Warm coat for cool climates.
- The down has a fill power rating of 780.
- The fur trim is coyote and its origin is canada.