Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem is accessed inside the handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™