A wind- and weather-resistant shirt jacket lined with high-pile fleece that makes a great over-shirt when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled nylon; lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled); insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled)
- Snap front with camp-style corduroy collar
- Left-chest patch pocket with flap and snap closure
- Two front pockets secure with snaps
- Internal zippered chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts
- Hip length, shirttail hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 797 g (28.1 oz)
Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (body) 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta.
Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 100-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn