A warm, waterproof/breathable jacket insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Two-way, center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with snap closures; collar lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
- Insulated, removable and adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Left-chest patch pocket with waterproof-coated zipper and headphone compatibility
- Top-entry patch pockets with snap closures; side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on the knuckle side
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length; drop-tail hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn