A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out shell: 1.4-oz (lining: 1.3-oz) 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell: full-zip with two-way, waterproof, polyurethane-coated center-front zipper; zip-through microfleece-lined collar and chin flap; glued external storm flap secures with hidden snap closures; adjustable and removable hood; glued, drop-in handwarmer pockets with zippers and magnetic snap-flap closures; two security chest pockets; glued, adjustable cuffs with snap closures; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out shell: full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; horizontal quilting; handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece secure with zippers; left-chest security pocket holds a passport; zippered interior left-chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; hem adjusts with hidden cords routed inside hand pockets
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn