Designed as the little sister to the Katana, the Guild is a freestyle oriented, ultra-adjustable work horse of a binding. Stability meets lively flex thanks to our surfy AsymWrap and sturdy Guild Asym Highback. Confidence comes standard, whether ripping through sidecountry bowls or showing the boys how to ride the jump-line.
- AsymWrap Technology: Three points of asymmetrical heel hoop connection, flex oriented for maximum board feel, surfy side to side, responsive toe to heel.
- Minimist Ankle Strap: Medium flex, lightweight design with flex-happy coring
- Conform Grip 2.0 Toe Strap: Overmolded elastic strap for maximum hold and slip-free grip
- V-Rod Baseplate: Minimal footprint with maximum board feel
- Full Highback Rotation with Channel adjust
- Tool-Free highback forward lean adjuster
- PivotMount Technology: On-the-fly ankle strap placement adjustments placement adjustments
- One Piece Yes, I Cant System