If warmth and comfort are critical to falling in love with winter when you’re little, the conquer jacket is the magic wand that makes it happen. With 133 grams of PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, and a 10k/10k exterior laminate, your daughter will stay warm and dry on the slopes or out on the playground this winter. Plus this jacket has no shortage of features you would expect from Spyder. The Room to Grow hem adds an extra 1½ inches for when your little one hits a growth spurt this summer (or during the season)!
- Room to Grow small-to-tall hem allows for an additional 1.5" to allow for growth in between (or during!) seasons
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Taped seams in critical places seal out moisture
- Zippered hand pockets
- Fixed powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Data card, internal, and mesh goggle pockets
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment