Skiers with extra wide, high-volume, hard-to-fit feet—we see you and we designed a ski boot so you can enjoy a comfortable skiing experience with your family and friends. The Mach Sport EHV 120 (Extra High Volume) features a 106mm lasted liner, and is designed for advanced skiers that have extra wide, high volume, E-EEE width feet. A solid 120 flex won't buckle under the pressure of a strong skier. Features double Quick- Instep and Lift-Lock buckles for easy entry and exit and the NFS liner with celliant offers a great anatomical fit for support, comfort and warmth so you can enjoy a full day out on the mountain.
FLEX INDEX: 120
VOLUME: EXTRA HIGH VOLUME
- Customization Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Double Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - Back Spine
- Liner: SPORT- N.F.S. - Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock, Adj. top cuff ratchet
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option