The North Face Men’s Chilkat II Nylon (EU) is an extremely tough and insulated high-cut boot for testing winter hikes. The boot has Heatseeker insulation to keep the foot warm, and a cradling footbed to keep it supported.
The collar is lined with fleece for extra comfort. A ballistic nylon upper gives excellent resistance to abrasion. The outsole incorporates TNF Winter Grip and IcePick technology, reacting to falling temperatures by biting more securely into the ground.
- 200 g Heatseeker insulation
- Dri-Lex fleece lining in the collar
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Rustproof hardwear BOTTOM/ Compression molded EVA midsole
- UPPER/ Ballistic nylon upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Approximative weight: (½ pair) 725 g