Elevate your game on the mountain with a smooth flex and playful feel that lets you make the most of your board.
From groomers to natural features, the men's Burton Freestyle Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings help you make the most of any board. Their smooth, consistent flex keeps them playful while staying responsive to input. The straps open wide for easy entry and conform to the boot for a responsive feel. Re:Flex baseplates are universally compatible with all major mountain systems. Add a lifetime warranty for the sliders and you've got a binding that can hang with you for years to come.
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising
- Mounting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Forward Lean: MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for durability
- Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.