Rider-proven and continually updated, this board sets the standard for all-mountain riding.
Backed by Kelly Clark, the women's Burton Feelgood Snowboard has been the defining force in women's snowboarding for two decades. The Feelgood boasts a unique shape, matched with positively powerful pop for Ferrari-like handing. Directional shaping navigates easily through variable conditions, making this our number one board for conquering all terrain. Available with the stable suspension of camber or the rocker-infused freedom of Flying V, the Feelgood is a perfect match for aspiring pros or just riders who demand every advantage.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: Reflecting on a backcountry mission they shared, Burton photographer Jesse Dawson captures the happy place for team rider Kelly Clark with a shot of Clark’s home turf at Mammoth Mountain. Fitting for the spirited ride of the Feelgood.
3-YEAR WARRANTY - SNOWBOARDS
All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
- BEND: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- SHAPE: Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- FLEX: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switchCORE: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- FIBERGLASS: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap
- BASE: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- BOARD MOUNT: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings