The Traverse Over-the-Calf snow sock, inspired by Michelle Parker, is designed to join you in your pursuit of pow. Whether you're inbounds or just a short boot-pack away, cushioned comfort and durability, shin padding and reinforced Achilles, plus ventilated zones on top yield a hard-working sock for the hardest working skier that craves the hardest-hitting zones on the mountain. Or it's just a warm winter sock. Your choice.Height: OTC
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These tall cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski and snowboard boot pressure.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.