ENFORCER UNLIMITED 88
When adventure calls, Nordica’s Enforcer Unlimited 88 is ready to answer. For exceptional performance and versatility, this all-mountain ski pairs Nordica’s legendary Enforcer design with game-changing touring capabilities. Especially easy to turn and maneuver, the ski features a lightweight construction that also maximizes efficiency on the ascent. An early rise tip and slight tail rocker with traditional camber underfoot further boost your confidence and control. And as the narrowest and lightest ski in the Enforcer Unlimited collection, it excels on-trail and touring at the resort. The mountains are calling—embrace them with the Enforcer Unlimited 88.
CARBON CHASSIS LT
Nordica’s Carbon Chassis LT uses a proprietary blend of carbon materials to reduce weight while maximizing performance.
- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY WHEN SKIING AND TOURING
- PLAYFUL DESIGN THAT ENHANCES CONTROL AND RESPONSE
- FLEX TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF BOTH ACTIVE AND ASPIRING SKIERS
Especially light and easy to ski, Nordica’s Enforcer Unlimited and Santa Ana Unlimited construction excels on the uphill without compromising performance on the descent.
- ALL-MOUNTAIN DESIGN BOOSTS PERFORMANCE AND VERSATILITY
- MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY FOR BOTH SKIING AND TOURING
- EXCEPTIONAL CONTROL AND CONFIDENCE
Designed for those who embrace the entire mountain, the Nordica’s Enforcer Unlimited and Santa Ana Unlimited series is the THE PERFECT BLEND most versatile and advanced line of skis we’ve ever made. Lighter, smoother and more balanced than ever, they’re are fine-tuned for all mountain fun in all conditions.
- LEGENDARY DOWNHILL PERFORMANCE WITH UPHILL ADVANTAGES
- HIGH PERFORMANCE YET EASY TO SKI
- LIGHTER AND EASIER TO MANEUVER
By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we were able to increase playfulness and maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel that we all love so much