Tecnica Men's Mach1 130 MV Ski Boots
The Mach1 MV 130 TD is the benchmark for performance, fit and customization in the high-performance medium volume ski boot world. Grounded in the fundamentals of high-performance ski boot design, the MV 130 features T-Drive technology which is a revolutionary carbon fiber shell to cuff connection that allows the boot to function in a much more efficient way, resulting in a smoother more consistent flex, better performance and less energy required to ski at a high level. When you add the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell and cuff design to the equation you get a precise and powerful boot that is completely at home charging down any type of terrain or snow condition the mountain can throw at you. Fit is priority number one in the MV 130 and Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology is the way we achieve it. Developed with a medium volume anatomically shaped shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but allows the boots to be fully customized if need be. The Mach 1 MV 130 TD is the go-to boot for the highest level, all-mountain chargers.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane - Back Spine
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE - Full C.A.S. - C.A.S. Instep - Celliant® - Floating Tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap - Power Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: T-Drive Carbon
- Forward Lean: 13,3°
- Ramp Angle: 3,75°